Wednesday, April 1, 2009

STILL NAIVE AT 40-SOMETHING!

I guess, or rather I KNOW, I am still so naive! You would think I was still around 12 years old, because I still think that there is good in everyone and everything! Even with the events that happened to occur to me and my gabbin' gal business partner Erin on this glorious day of all days....April Fools Day....I still believe in the good! I want to believe in the good and will continue to do so! Good days ahead for sure. I know most of you have no idea what I am talking about and that is probably a good thing. But for those of you who do, you know what I am talking about. Anyhow, ALWAYS look for the good and best in everyone. Try VERY HARD to do this and if you can't find any good, then MOVE ON! Which is what we did! Don't waste time on things that don't matter, because life is short enough anyway. So my mantra today and ever more is to love the "peeps" you're with, love the "peeps" you have yet to meet and continue to love the "peeps" that have gone on to the great beyond and are laughing hysterically saying ..."GIRL, are you kidding me??? You are SO WASTING YOUR TIME even thinking about it!"

Now go and gab with the the ones that mean the most!
Nan

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the blog!

Anne Frank, yes a CHILD, said, "In spite of everything, I still believe people are good at heart." I think we have to -- or lose our minds.

No, I have no idea what you're talking about, but I totally get MOVE ON!!!