Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Okay, I said that I would be the one that would blog on Thursdays so here it is. However, next Thursday being Turkey Day, I am asking for time off to be with the family. Hope that is okay with everyone.

Therefore, that is why I am calling this Thursday ... Thankful Thursday...in honor of Thanksgiving. I have loads to be thankful for...such as family, friends, job, husband's job, etc. etc. Please let me know what you are thankful for. I would so love to hear. Even the smallest of details...i.e. the kids took out the trash. Right? Man on Man am I ever thankful for that especially when I don't have to keep asking over and over for that certain kid whose chore that is to take the trash out! Ha! Please let me know. It's the small things that I am truly thankful for. Please share yours!!! I probably will share them on our radio show next Tuesday so be sure and tune in! Happy Thursday and Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Gabbin' Gal Nan

No comments: