Sunday, December 14, 2008

NAUGHTY OR NICE??? MMMMM...........

Which is better? Naughty is probably a whole lot more fun, but nice can be good for the soul. I guess it depends on the situation. However, I would LOVE to hear which you like best and why??? Please share stories and details. Keep it clean!!!!!!

By the way.....I'm still searching high and low for a great story regarding GREAT customer service!!! I do have a small one. My husband's car had to go into the shop for even a BIGGER car repair bill than mine! Geez, he's so competitive on so many levels, but he didn't need to be on this one. Not his fault though! However, the wonderful car repair man did gave us a bit of a discount. That's definitely a NICE one!

PLEASE let me hear one from you! NAUGHTY OR NICE!

Gotta Go and Get this House in GEAR!
Gabbin' Gal Nan

No comments: