Monday, January 4, 2010

The SECOND Most Beautiful Day of the Year!



WOWWWW!!!! I am beat! My three beautiful daughters just returned to school after having been home for a little over two weeks, for the Christmas break. Now...I need a vacation. I love them dearly, but they still don't realize that I am NOT Julie McCoy, their cruise director (I think I just dated myself)!

We have hit the ground running. Cactus and I always sit down at the first of the year with our calendars and mark off events that we know are going on through out the year. Delaney's tennis schedule keeps us the most busy. She informed me that she does not have a free weekend until Easter weekend. Do you know what that means? I DON'T have a free weekend until Easter weekend. AND...even that weekend is not free, because it is Elle's 9th birthday. Birthday number two in my frantic 12 days of birthdays. All three of our girls were born in a twelve day time frame (in three different years). The reason? You can't have babies during hunting season, silly! I thought everyone knew that! You also can't get married during that time, either. I will save this story for another blog! I could go on now, but I need my beauty rest (obviously, if I am still working on the LOVE BOAT, after all these years!).

So, 2010 is off to a wonderfully, exciting, frantic start! And you know what? I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Wishing you and yours a happy and SLOW 2010!
Gabbin' Gal Erin

No comments: