Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year, New Decade!


Wow! Has it really been 10 years since we panicked over what Y2K might do to us? Hard to believe how fast time travels. And boy have we seen it move at the speed of light! More than I wanted it to. Hard to think that at the end of the next 10 years, I will be married 30 years and have two grown children. Yikes!

So in the meantime (which will be a blink of an eye) I plan to FOCUS on the positive side of life such as PEACE, LOVE, and HAPPINESS! And of course, a whole lot of Gabbin', Gigglin' and Grinnin'! I'm sure I'll fit a little bit of Groovin' in as well. This girl has always gotta dance! Click here and do just that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0ixo5K2aTk


Wishing you and yours the very best in 2010!

Gab at ya in the new year!

Nan

No comments: