Thursday, August 7, 2008

Journey's Inn - Escape the Ordinary

Gabbin' Gal/Abilene Woman business partner, Erin, and myself had the pleasure of meeting one of the owners of the most charming B&B that Abilene, Texas has to offer...Journey's Inn. Susan was the most gracious host! She showed us around her place and even made yummy muffins for us! What a treat! We even took some to our radio show after our visit. Producer Dave and Executive Assistant Jennifer devoured them. You too can enjoy them if you give her a call and book a night at Journey's Inn. I'm recommending their place to every out of town guest heading this way. Even if you live here, steal some time away with your loved one. You will feel like you have escaped to a darling and quaint destination. Truly charming. Check her place out at http://www.journeysinn-escape.com/

1 comment:

Journey's Inn said...

I'm so proud of you for blogging and now facebooking! Haven't gotten into facebook yet. Sounds great.

The stories of Jimmy Chitwood and Juno are to come.

Thank you for the comments on Journey's Inn! Loved having you there. But in all fairness, Cheryl (my friend and business partner)made the muffins. She's the cook extraordinaire. I'm still trying to figure out how to use my kitchen. (I'm thinking it might make a nice office. ;)

Later!