Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oh I Forgot ... I took on Blogging!

I know.....I was going to get right on with this bloggin' thing! I've dropped the ball a bit, but I promise to be better. However, the last week has been extremely busy with running 2 businesses...Abilene Woman Publication and trying (BIG emphasis on trying) to run a website www.gabbinwiththegirls.com/. And, oh yeah, hosting a radio show everyday from 5-6pm on KWKC 1340am. AND, getting 2 kids off to summer camp! So trying to take on something new such as bloggin' in the midst of all this crazyiness may have been a bit much, but I'm now going to give it a go. May not be everyday. In fact, I know it won't be! But at least a few times a week seems reasonable, especially when we get on a good gabbin' subject.
Be sure and check back in soon, because I'm meeting with some fabulous gals that own their own B&B tomorrow, and I'll fill you in on what it's like to run such a thing. I'm quite sure they are fabulous at it. Check out their website www.journeysinn-escape.com/ and their blog www.escapetheordinaryjourney.blogspot.com/

Gab at ya sooner than later,
Nan

No comments: