Thursday, August 28, 2008

WOW! Does my brain HURT!

Well, I finally set up my part of the Gabbin' Gals blog. For those of you who know me, it is a stretch of the imagination; but with Nan's help, I am getting better and need less aspirin and less therapy. I am so excited that I can now blog. Never thought I would be called a blogger. I think that my 15 year old would be impressed (or embarrassed!). Gotta' run and do the radio show with Nan. Be sure and listen and I will try to post more often than not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyy mommmm


niceeee bloggg!!!

:]

Gabbin' Gal Nan said...

This is your gal pal Nan! Way to go! See... we can do anything even at our age, just hurts a little more! HA!

When I'm 64 said...

I'm proud of you girls. Welcome to bloggy world. Cheryl is bringing her mom home with her to live. Things are kind of topsy turvy right now. Things are like that sometimes. : }