Thursday, December 10, 2009

Crazy World We Are Living In!

I watched a bit of Barbara Walter's "Most Fascinating People of 2009", and I have to say I was a bit unimpressed by the list of peeps. But the criteria to make that list are not the criteria that defines fascinating for me. I can't believe Tiger Woods didn't make "the cut" (get it, used a golf term there), but then again I'm sure BW had already taped this wasted hour of tv before Mr. Woods had his "fascinating" meltdown. Wow, it's quite a world we are living in, isn't it?

Fascinating people to me are the people who live right here under my roof (believe me they can fascinate me in ways I could never dream of! I'm sure you've got some of your own fascinating little peeps in your household). My dear friends and complete strangers fascinate me when I hear and/or see the awesome deeds they do that go completely unnoticed and without fanfare! It goes without saying but of course I will...Our military completely fascinates me!!! But the most fascinating being of them all is the good Lord above who knocks my socks off every single day! So be on the lookout on how the simplest of things that your loved ones, friends and even strangers will do that fascinate you. And definitely be watching for what God will do because fascination is what he does daily and HE far outweighs any person on any list Barbara Wa Wa can come up with!

Done Preachin' and Goin' Snoozin'!
Gabbin' Gal Nan

No comments: