Thursday, December 3, 2009

OOPS!

It's 11:30pm and almost forgot to blog.

Erin and I made a promise that she would blog on Mondays and I would on Thursdays so we would be held more accountable to doing this. And Erin even gave me last Thursday off from blogging due to it being Turkey Day. So there really is no excuse for letting today go by. Just got busy, busy, busy!

However, I really had every intention on blogging last Thursday, but I was out of town at a swanky resort spa that my in-laws took us to and the dang place was going to charge to hook up to the internet! REALLY!!! I'm sorry, but I do believe that should be included in the room rate... the outrageous room rate I might add (eventhough I had nothing to do with paying, because I have awesome in -laws)! Anyway... not that the daily internet hook-up charge cost an exhorbitant amount, it's just the principle. I think those little things should be included! Don't you? It's kind of right up there with all the airlines charging for extra bags! Oh the insanity of it all. But not Southwest Airlines...Don't you just love their new ad campaign? Ok got off track there...kind of like my life right now. I'm running in 24 directions and trying to find the time to fit it all in. However, I do know of one thing I must fit in and that is SLEEP! I've been lacking in that department and must fit more of it in. I promise a better blog next Thursday. Lots has happened...in fact...funny, silly, goofy stuff...you'll just have to stay tuned. Speaking of staying tuned in....be sure and catch us on our internet radio show on Tues & Thurs 1-2pm CST. Just go to www.highvoltageradio.com on those days and see what we are gabbin' about. But for now, this gal is off to snoozin'.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Gabbin' Gal Nan

No comments: